Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 4: January 30 - February 1

January 30, 2017

Today I found 30 blogs (one of which is fitness but the other 29 were related to Lifestyle, Crafting, and DIY). The majority of these blogs will help with our client, Paperless Post.
__________________________________________________________________

February 1, 2017

I started by creating Keyword One Sheets for interested clients. This is just a sheet that lays out how we can help them to increase sales and an average of how much their sales will increase. 

We went over the new sales process today. We looked at Google Slides that discusses the longer version of what they are attempting to do. 


We also were looking at an updated version of a training document I read a few weeks ago. 


They were discussing how we are trying to make the sales process simpler for the workers and defining exactly what they do in order to help clients. 


They also had me start on creating my own new lead. I chose Rock 'N' Joe, and added the contact information into Prosperworks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment