Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Week 5: February 6 - 10

February 6, 2017

Kayla had me work on blog research today. I actually found a new resource that allowed for me to look at other people's master list of blogs and assist me in my own research.

This is a screenshot of the actual site that has blog lists. 


Here is an example of one of the blog lists. 


I worked on a variety of blog topics today including lifestyle, gift giving, and fitness.

__________________________________________________________________

February 8, 2017

I only worked on fitness blogs today. I went through Group High's New Years Resolutions list and compiled all of the useable fitness blogs. I found 22, but three had a PA that was either below 30 or above 50. Then we did a competition analysis training to make sure that all of the interns were on the same page. 

__________________________________________________________________

February 10, 2017

I worked on organizing contacts within Prosperworks today. It is a site we use to keep track of clients and how far along in our sales process they are.

However, I spent the majority of the day completing a competitive analysis for 63 keywords for Fresh Pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment