Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 3: January 23 - 27

January 23, 2017

The deadline for the Paperless Post client is coming up soon, so I am still conducting research on blogs. It seems to be becoming a little harder to find resources of blog names that I don't already have for wedding and lifestyle blogs. A lot of the popular ones have already been written down in the master post, so now I'm starting to search for the lesser known blogs.

I found 42 blogs today, but 9 of them have a page authority lower than 30 or no email address, meaning that they are not of use to us or our client.

__________________________________________________________________

January 25, 2017

I worked today with Jodie on the sales process. She started by having me work on their one-sheets for clients, which is a new part of their sales process. These one sheets explain to clients how much profit they can get by optimizing their results for a specific key term. It is a personalized document, so we work with their average totals spent on their website along with the search volume of that key term to generate an estimation of how much more they can get with a higher ranking in that key term.

Jodie then had me work on a spreadsheet in which I started to collect information from previous leads. I was putting emails, top keyword options, company names, and estimations for generated revenue into this sheet. This is to help with a new automated follow-up system that they are trying to put into place.

After that, she had me complete follow-up emails for some clients that had yet to open their emails and needed a second or third follow up response.

__________________________________________________________________

January 27, 2017

I started today by searching for new contact information for potential leads. I found 31 new emails and names for these open leads.

Jodie also had me follow-up with the one sheet assignment that I started on Wednesday. I sent the created one sheets to the clients that I made them for.

I then worked on finding other SEO companies for a master list. These contacts will be used for new sales leads. Jodie also had me look at general leads whose contact was the "Head of Search" at their company.

Towards the end of the day, Jodie had me work on a competitive analysis for a potential client, where we recorded the Page and Domain Authorities of the top five rankings under certain keyword searches. We also did this for related search questions in regard to the "featured" search result under certain question searches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment