Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 6: February 13 - 17

February 13, 2017

Today I found 5+ Men's Fashion blogs. I then continued to organize our Prosperworks "All Sales" Funnel. This included deleting duplicate "Open opportunities" as well as relating sent emails to these opportunity funnels.


Above is a screenshot of Prosperworks. I have covered up the client names so that any competitors will not know who we are reaching out to. (Also, do not mind the watermark from the editing software I used).

__________________________________________________________________

February 15, 2017

Today I finally completed reorganizing the All Sales funnel in Prosperworks. Once it was done, I began working on another competitive analysis for a potential client.
__________________________________________________________________

February 17, 2017

I completed a competitive analysis for a jewelry client. I also helped to input information for our automated email system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment