Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week 7: February 20 - 24

February 20, 2017

Today I finished the comp analysis for Super Jeweler. I then worked on my add to Gmass sheet and found two keywords for the clients in the sheet. I was able to add 62 emails to the SEO Ready For Gmass tab and 11 to the new contact tab. There are 10 that I found today that will I think will need to be taken back into SEM rush because the keywords are not good.
__________________________________________________________________

February 22, 2017

I started by beginning some organization of the master blogger list. As we begin to move information into Prosperworks, it is crucial for us to keep our information organized. 

I then moved into creating notes in prosperworks about mom bloggers that have confirmed to work with us or said no to working with our network. 

__________________________________________________________________

February 24, 2017

Today I continued to organize bloggers within Prosperworks today. I was able to go through all the bloggers used for a client from September to December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment