Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 9: March 6 - 10

March 6, 2017

I completed a competitive analysis for two potential clients. This included analyzing the page and domain authorities of the top ten results on a google search (I'm including an image of an example search in order to show you the information I am looking at, although it is not a keyword that I analyzed).


I also began a third competitive analysis and organized the Google Sheet I will use later to complete it. 

__________________________________________________________________

March 8, 2017

I completed the competitive analysis that I started on Monday and looked at one of our new client's websites in order to help figure out the best keyword strategy for their campaign. 
__________________________________________________________________

March 10, 2017

I completed a competitive analysis for three different potential clients, some including the on-page relevancy (how the client's URL relates to the keyword it ranks for). I also analyzed the competitor's pages that ranked for certain keywords and recorded how they compare with our potential clients. 

One employee asked me to help her learn the software that we choose our keywords for our campaigns from (SEM Rush).

No comments:

Post a Comment