Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 10: March 13 - 17

March 13, 2017

I worked on finding new contact information for potential clients today. In our system, we have had some wrong email addresses in our automated sales system so the emails needed updated. I used Linked In to find the marketing managers or head of SEO at different companies. 

I am attaching a picture with an example search in Email Hunter. 


__________________________________________________________

March 15, 2017

I spent the first part of my day updating clients information in prosperworks. In order to keep track of our sales progress, we have these "funnels" that tell us where potential clients fall in our process, so I made sure that their last contact with us was updated in the system.

I then went on to finding new contact info like I had been on Monday. 
__________________________________________________________

March 17, 2017

After Monday and Wednesday, my supervisor Jodie created goals on finding new contact info for potential clients. My goal for today was to have 31 clients ready for the sales email process and I was able to prepare 33 of them (with contact info and example keywords).

I then returned to organizing clients in the sales process on prosperworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment